Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Animal Cruelty

Everybody is capable of a good presentation, but you really have to have great social and organizational skills to give an awesome presentation. I actually went to a lecture/ seminar on animal abuse this past summer. The way the presenter would speak was like he was speaking directly to you. I mean really you feel guilty as hell for eating a piece of chicken! I thought that it was really effective how he used slides with pictures of the animals before ad after. I think I almost threw up once. He also used video and handouts as well. I know that it sounds like he was just bashing meat eaters, but that was only half of it. He started out by saying eating meat isn't bad, just the way the factories treat and execute the animals. I like how he played both sides of the fence and the media he used.

No comments: