Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Adult Inventory

After taking the Adult Personal Style Inventory quiz, I tend to agree with the results. In the calm portion my highest score was accommodating; I believe that is my first instinct when I feel tension rising in a situation. Then collaborating I definitely try to work with people as much as possible to figure out the right solution. My lowest score under calm was forcing, I don’t feel like I try to force people into agreeing with me. In the storm portion my highest score was compromising, I think I am very compromising. I find that I am usually the person that will give away a little of what I want to make the situation better. Forcing was my lowest score again on the storm side. I do not particularly enjoy conflict, but I do prefer to get it out of the way before it festers and blows up into this ridiculous argument.

No comments: