Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Adult Personal Conflict Survey

After taking the Adult Personal Conflict Survey I agree with the areas that I scored the highest and lowest scores. In calm I scored the highest in compromising. I do feel that if a situatin is about to arise I will try to compromise before it escalates. I also scored the highest in storm with collaborating. Collaborating was described by Merriam Webester Dictionary "as to work jointly with others or together especially in an intellectual endeavor. " I can say that I try to collaborate once a storm hits, but I'm not sure that is very accurate. I scored the least on avoiding in both catergories. I tend to agree with the survey 100% when it comes to avoiding. I will not avoid a conflict because I feel that will only make matters worse in the long run causing an explosive situation.

No comments: