Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Disposable

I found an article claiming the disposable worker as "Today's Reserve Army of Labor".

In relation to today's lecture, I plan on taking advantage of my specific concentration and immersing myself in media technologies. I never thought I of all people would say this, but it really is moving awful fast. Have you seen what the bottom of a blog post now looks like on very popular sites? If you want, you can:
Aim it
Ask it
Backflip it
BallHype it
Bebo it
Blogmarks it
Delicious it
Digg it
Diigo it
Facebook it
Fark it
Faves it
Favorites it
FeedMeLinks it
FriendFeed it
Google Bookmarks it
Kaboodle it
Kirtsy it
Link-a-Gogo it
LinkedIn it
Live it
Mister Wong it
Mixx it
Multiply it
MyAOL it
Myspace it
Netvibes it
Netvouz it
Newsvine it
Propeller it
Reddit it
Segnalo it
Simpy it
Slashdot it
Spurl it
StumbleUpon it
Tailrank it
Technorati it
Twitter it
Yahoo Bookmarks it
Yahoo Buzz i

42 different social services! Go here for more: addthis

Staying in touch with technology and its changing path is one way I believe you can stay secure and well rounded so that you wont have to throw your eggs in one basket but instead charge baskets to use your eggs.

Companies seem to like people who are good at something, no? Of course they do. Absorbing all I can about my profession and not stopping the learning process is one way to be readily available. Being resilient is another part of the arsenal to keep handy. Some people might not be so disposable if they didn't take it personal.
I'm not too worried.

No comments: