Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Stress Tests

OK so I took the first test over at the stress index site and it said I was a 234. The second test was at the cmha website and it told me I was a 9: "You've got your life in fairly good control. Work on the choices and habits that could still be causing you some unnecessary stress in your life.

I didn't like the first one too much because it did not seem too tailored and according to my results I was a candidate for problems??? I find it ironic to be taking this test at this specific point in time and in this particular semester. It has been and will be my most challenging semester in school. I am taking twenty hours and have never been one to use weak words like stress or weak statements like "I cant wait for this semester to be over", but for this spring 2009 semester I have broken my rules.

I enjoyed the result of the second test because I felt like it identified my current status very dead on. The result is the truth. We are all in the point of the semester where we feel like we have done enough work and find the remaining small projects and paper writing assignments to be tedious and very procrastination rich!

I like the approach and organizational methods I have employed this year toward school and want to continue them all the way to graduation. After graduation I can finally be myself and start on the rest of real life.

No comments: