Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Stress

I got an 8 on the Canadian Mental Health Association. It says that I got everything under control to my surprise. I feel stressed most of the time, but maybe that is because I thrive off stress and have learned how to use it to my advantage. Sometimes I put things on my plate just to see if I can do it while doing everything else. I do feel like I am stressed a lot and the Stress Index affirms that with a self score of 223. That I feel is more representative of what my life is really like. Dealing with full time school, running a growing business, leadership position in two non-profit organizations, and having a girlfriend makes everything very stressful. The thing is during the winter most of these things slow down, but this is the time I hate and almost slide into a depression of not having something to do.

No comments: