Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Stress Analysis

On the Virginia Community Association Network stress assessment my score was 305. I was not surprised by the high number this year has been full of extremely stressful situations for me. On the Canadian Mental Health Association assessment my score was 15. It was a little disturbing when the score popped up and it said Danger Zone. It was like it was saying my head was going to explode or something. I know I have a large amount of stress right now and I deal with it one thing at a time and try not to let everything drag me down. I think the worse thing about stress is dwelling on everything. The VCAN site had some good recommendations like daydreaming to relieve your stress levels. I find that I like to read to get my mind off of the everyday stress.

No comments: