Sunday, November 9, 2008

Stress Index

When I visited the Virginia Community Association Network website, my Stress Index was 151. I have many obligations at school and at work. Also, I am experiencing changes at work that are very stressful. I am stretched pretty thin and am involved in a lot both at school and extracurricular. I also took another stress test from the Canadian Mental Health Association website. In this test, I scored 10 points.
I thought both tests were accurate because I am not too stressed ALL the time. I am mostly stressed when I have a week where everything is due, I have to work a lot, I have many meetings, and many social events to attend all in the same week. This stresses me out because I am a procrastinator and I never think about doing an assignment or task way before it is due. I am learning to better manage my time and use the time that I have during the day to get things done!

No comments: