Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Stress Scoring!

When I began this stress test, I felt rather confident that it would find me to be a rather relaxed and in control person. As I was taking the test it began to really make me think about the questions that it was asking, and I can make man contrasts to other people's lives. While I have been able to repel stress and stay in control, I often see people who would have answered yes to the questions. I actually scored a 8! It said tha I was mainly in control of my life, but to work on the few small things that will cause unneccesary extra stress. These results were actually what I expected so I guess its a pretty acurate test! My name is Jonah Miller and this is my results for a very popular stress test! That is found at Canadian Mental Health Association's website here.

No comments: