Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Adult Personal Conflict Style Inventory Tally

Adult Personal Conflict Style Inventory Tally

I recently took a survey to tell me how I deal with stresses and problems.
12 Forcing
11 Collaborating
11 Accommodating
9 Compromising
9 Avoiding

these were my calm scores. It seems to be pretty accurate and describe me pretty closely when there is a general problem between me and someone else.

11 Collaborating
10 Compromising
9 Forcing
7 Accommodating
4 Avoiding

these are my storm scores which describes how I handle problems after they become more difficult and hard to solve. These also seem to describe my personality very well. I generally try to figure out the problem and solve it, then compromising is another alternative I also use to solve difficult problems. You can take this test at this site: http://peace.mennolink.org/cgi-bin/conflictstyle/inventory.cgi

No comments: