Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Stress Tests

I took the Virginia Community Association Network stress test. On the VCAN test, I made a 194. I don't guess I am too stressed. I have some stress in my life for sure, but what fun is life without some stress in it? I hope that the stress will pay off in the long run. I never thought some of the things that they suggested cause stress would actually be a stressor, but once I thought about it, many of my recreational activites do stress me more than class itself.

The Second test I took was the Canadian Mental Health Association stress test. On this test I scored an 8. This is pretty low I suppose. It says that my life is fairly in good control. It also says I should cut down on the unneccessary stress in my life. I can agree with this statement. I do have useless stress in my life, but once again, its all good and fun and I hope that it pays off in the end.

No comments: