Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Stress Index

My Thought on Stress Tests............

After taking the Canadian Mental Health Association's Stress Index test I have learned that I have very few hassles in my life and should try not to shy away from challenges. Half way through the questionnaire I was thinking that a few of the questions seemed a little out of the blue. For example, the ones pertaining to exercise and diet at first I thought that these would make a difference in your stress area, but then again I guess that those components would play a factor in how you handle your stress. I think that stress index is somewhat true because at this moment I feel hassle-free of all the normal stresses that occur in person's life. But on other hand, that's why some stress tests I think wouldn't be an accurate measurement because it depends on how that person is feeling at that moment. Overall, I think that stress is perfect "as of right now" your stress level, not an "all the time" measurement.

No comments: