Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Culture of Excellence

When i think of a culture of excellence I think about my employer and the management that makes the company operate. i work in the hospitality industry and it calls on us to make people feel like there at home. I have worked in the industry most of my college carrer and the fact that my employer invested in me and in my coworkers show that they want a solid team. My management strives hard to start with the employees by having a great open door policy where they encourage we share ideas, issues and constructive criticism. They believe that the company will not function without a great team, so they go above and beyond to make sure that the employees look foward to comming to work. The riverview Inn has been voted best of Clarksville every year that Ive been employed there. They only got this because they strive for excellence first with employess so that it motivates and inspires us to pass that energy along to the guest!!!

http://www.theriverviewinn.com/

No comments: