Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Into Myself

Self actualization to me is beeing comfortable with oneself. This is a sense of fullfillment within. Self actualization is the highest form of confidence. To attain this level of confidence, a person must be happy with who they are on the inside as well as the outside. A person who is worried with their looks can never focuse on the inner part of themself. If all the attention is given to the physical side, a person can never attain the high level of self confidence.

For the longest part of my college life, I have focused on the physical aspect. Once I reached where I wanted, I realized the physical body is not as important anymore. I wasted alot of my years going to the gym and doing things excessively. I realized that it is the individual that counts. So now I am spending alot of my time helping others. I have reached my level of confidence with in. By helping others reach theirs, I am reinforcing mine.

No comments: