Monday, September 15, 2008

Blake and Mouton's Managerial Grid

This was a very interesting questionaire for me because I would label myself as a team leader from the four differing sections. I would say this because I enjoy working with others and can still focus on the task at hand and work to accomplish it to the best of my abilities.

After I took this quiz, it appears that I was correct and did indeed get labeled as a team leader. As I was saying I mostly expected that because as much a hard worker as I am, I can't help but worry about others. In this realization I decided I am a large percentage of a people person. On the other hand when given a task I prioritize and organize the most suitable path to finish it. I enjoy getting places on time and fulfilling tasks but I also enjoy other coworkers and company while working. I believe to have a good blend of both team leader and authoritarian to combine both a sincerity with others, yet the ability to manage and accomplish.

No comments: