Monday, September 15, 2008

Managerial Grid

I have taken many tests and surveys that measure leadership and personality styles. I have frequently found that some of my main leadership and personality traits are responsible, hard-working, and personable. I enjoy being around people but I know when there is a task that needs to be completed, I usually am the one to take charge in seeing that it is completed. I am very goal oriented and thrive in stressful situations when there is a time line and defined boundaries. I enjoy getting others around me to help out or even take over a task.

After taking this quiz, my leadership and managerial skills were defined as being a team leader. I am very high task as well as high relationship. I am not very good with confrontation but if there is something to be done, I don't mind asking help!

No comments: